4.02.2007

Ning

So, I just discovered this new site called Ning. What an interesting site. I've been wondering when someone would create something like this. What is it? Well, it's a social network creator. Like Blogger, except for the fact that Blogger is a blog creator. Ning is a social network creator. Using its easy to use drag and drop feature, the many templates, built-in blog, built-in forum, personal page for members of your network, and the ability to edit CSS and HTML you can create well-organized and fast-developing social network for your friends or anyone for FREE. Oh, did I mention that it's free? If, you don't have a domain name, it's ok. You can get a subdomain name (younetwork.ning.com). Ning is running on beta, so their are many things yet to be developed. However, I have not found any bugs myself. Does that mean I use it? Yes, it does. I have created the network Web Developing Help also known as webDhelp. Why? Well, I was bored and I need some help myself. So, check it out. (I think I set it to offline right now, maybe it'll be back up in a few...days).

0 Replies: