2.26.2007

PoetryPoem

Here is a great site called PoetryPoem (since they supposedly get notice with a link that say "

Poetry

", please click that link instead to help promote the site). This website allows poets to create a website specifically structured for posting poems. To me, the interface isn't quite clean; doesn't catch my eye; not attractive; isn't really pretty. But it is a great tool for those poets that will like the world to know their stories. There is also a follow up link in which you can create a blog (not something I have tried), a story site (thinking about it), and/or a recipe site (not something I WOULD try). I have a website on PoetryPoem of my own:My Poetry.I'm a huge fan of poetry and I really enjoy writing it. I add nore websites everyday! (no, I don't think up great things to write about everyday, I just copy and paste the ones I typed up on my computer).

0 Replies: